Straighten Your Teeth Without Wires or Metal With Our Invisalign Aligners
If you’ve ever wanted straight teeth, but felt daunted by the thought of traditional braces, Invisalign care may be exactly what you need. Invisalign aligners straighten teeth discretely without any noticeable metal or wires. Each Invisalign aligner is made out of a clear plastic that looks virtually invisible against your natural teeth. Invisalign care is perfect for patients who want a noticeably straighter smile without drawing unnecessary attention to their teeth during the straightening process.
The Benefits of Invisalign Aligners
- Invisalign aligners can straighten your visible teeth without clunky wires or metal.
- With Invisalign aligners, patients can enjoy the benefits of a straight, beautiful smile in less time than traditional orthodontic treatment.
- Our Invisalign aligners are completely removable. Patients can care for their teeth more easily, and can still enjoy all the foods they love without any restrictions.
- Invisalign aligners look virtually invisible and won’t draw unnecessary attention to your teeth. Most of your friends won’t even be able to tell that you’re wearing braces.
- With Invisalign aligners, it’s easy to chart your progress, and you’ll need even less appointments at the dentist office.
- Now with Acceledent, we can straighten teeth with Invisalign even faster.
Invisalign With VPro5 Technology
Improperly seated aligners can delay and prolong treatment. VPro5 delivers gentle vibrations to complement your orthodontic treatment. Used for just 5 minutes per day, the VPro5 helps ensure that aligners fit properly to avoid backtracking to previous trays or unnecessary refinement.
2015 TOP INVISALIGN RESTORATIVE CASE IN NORTH AMERICA
To schedule an appointment, or to find out more about Invisalign, call us at our office today.
In addition to providing leading edge general and cosmetic dental care, Dr. Von Bulow is a top-trained Invisalign doctor who is part of an exclusive North American Invisalign team of treating dentists. With over 200 hours of continuing education, Dr. Von Bulow also uses his advanced Invisalign care knowledge to train, mentor, and teach other Invisalign dentists across North America. In 2015, Dr. Von Bulow presented the Top Restorative Invisalign case in North America at the G.P. Invisalign Summit meeting in Las Vegas.