Have Your Dental Implant Restored By Your Favorite Temple City Dental Team
A dental implant is a synthetic tooth root that can be used in combination with a dental crown to replace a missing tooth. Each dental implant is crafted out of a special titanium alloy that can fuse directly with your bone in a process called “osseointegration.” This titanium alloy is the same alloy used in hip replacements and other bone replacement surgeries.
The Benefits of a Dental Implant
- Dental implants are the best restorative option for patients who have lost a tooth.
- A dental implant is the only restorative option that replaces both the tooth root and the tooth crown.
- Dental implants look and feel exactly like regular teeth. They restore full functionality and aesthetics to a smile.
- A dental implant is the only restorative option that provides the jawbone with the support that it needs to stay strong and healthy. Dental implants are the only option that help prevent bone deterioration.
- Dental implants are durable and can last a lifetime with proper care.
Dental Implant Restorations from Temple City Dental Care
After your implant has been placed, Dr. Von Bulow can restore your implant with one of our beautiful, custom-made porcelain crowns. Each of our crowns is made using molds of your natural teeth. We craft our crowns to fit perfectly, restore functionality, and to look beautiful. The people you meet won’t even be able to tell that you’ve ever experienced a tooth loss. Our crowns work in combination with your dental implant to create a flawless tooth replacement that will look and feel natural.
Your tooth loss doesn’t have to be the end of your smile. To find out more about our dental implant restorations, call us at our office today.