Few people in life are lucky enough to find something that they absolutely LOVE doing, let alone doing it every single day!
I count myself as one of them, having had the best Mom and Dad (whom I’ll always strive to emulate, but never quite get there), finding a career at an early age that I could be passionate about, and being surrounded by the most amazing team and family on the planet.
I’m also truly blessed to have patients that have trusted my team and me so much that they go above and beyond what I could ever hope for.
As I look at all the wonderful people I’ve had the pleasure of working with since first opening up my doors fresh out of dental school, I can’t help but be humbled to see that
- More than half of them were referred to us
- Nearly half of our current patients have been with us for 5 years or more
While I’m always preaching to my fellow molar jockeys that we need to get beyond the healthcare industry’s “numbers before people” status quo, it’s hard for me not to be amazed and grateful when I think about these things.
And even though my team and I are always looking for new and better ways of serving you (not always sure if we’re making that happen), it tells me we’re at least on the right track.
So as our way of saying “thank you” for your continued trust in us, we created our VIP Program.
As a Temple City Dental Care VIP you get the following:
Exclusive invitations to Dr. V’s VIP-only events such as dinners, receptions, and excursions
- “Jump In Line” invitations to all other events (like our annual Halloween party and annual Rancho Cucamonga Quakes baseball game) several days before all other patients
People that qualify for VIP Status have done one of the following:
- Are “active” patients (meaning you’ve come in to see us for a treatment within the last 12 months) and have been with us for 5 years or more
- Are “active” patients (meaning you’ve come in to see us for a treatment within the last 12 months) and have referred 5 or more people to us
It’s the least we can do to say “thank you” and just another way for us to have even more fun together!
There’s nothing that you need to do other than keep an eye out in your mailbox and email for occassional VIP-only announcements.
“Fight on” and keep smiling!